Terms & Conditions
Ride the Route Competition – Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is the Northern Ireland Tourist Board, 59 North Street, Belfast, BT1 1NB
- Entry is open to all residents of Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- Employees of NITB, members of their families or related agencies and suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Competition opens on Thursday 20th March and closes 5pm on 7th April.
- How to enter: Answer the question by visiting discovernorthernireland.com/ridewithroche
- Prize fund: Win a place on an exclusive cycling event where a group of cyclists will join Stephen Roche cycling a section of the famous Causeway Coastal Route (Stage 2 of the Giro d’Italia 2014).
- One overnight stay in a Hotel
- Dinner on Mon 14th April
- Breakfast on Tues 15th April
- Lunch on Tues 15th April
- (expected distance 40 miles)
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries with full personal details supplied and correct answer to question.
- Winners will be required to provide their own bike. Winners will be required to sign a disclaimer agreeing to their fitness to take part in the event and that their bicycle is in a safe, legal and ride able condition. Winners are expected to be capable of averaging 15mph over a distance of 40miles. Individual personal accident and public liability insurance will be the responsibility of each winner.
- There is no cash alternative available and no exchange on prize fund will be offered. Winners must be available to redeem the prize on dates shown. Travel expenses to reach start point of prize will be responsibility of winner.
- Winner will be notified via email on 8th April 2014. Winner will be required to respond to notification email by 4pm 9th April; failure to do so will result in the tickets being presented to a new winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter the competition details or cancel the competition in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
- Winners will be required to participate in publicity organised by NITB and content dissemination as agreed by NITB.
- Winners participate in the ‘Ride the Route’ cycle at their own risk. Winner assumes all risk of injury, harm, illness, death, or property damage while cycling the route, and completely indemnifies NITB, its employees, and related third parties from claims.
- Start point of prize will be a location on the Causeway Coastal Route and end point at same.